Galah Bar #4 is swooping in to the Butter Factory Theatre on Friday 15 September.
Old Aunt Ethyl is back to whip you into shape and spank your bums if you’re not paying attention! On the perch for the evening will be a variety of wonderful music and a smattering of craziness. A typical Galah Bar, really.
Performers on the cards include Marisa Rae Quigley, Eliza & Zac Duo, VIVOX and Brent Shirley plus plenty of surprises on the night including the debut of Carma Rose and The Consequences.
Mojo Catering will be dishing up;
- Mex – with smoked chilli beans, tomato salsa, avocado, sour cream and cheese
- Asian – with shredded chicken, onion, chilli tomato sauce, avocado, sour cream and cheese
- Aussie – with bacon, onion and 3 cheeses (parmy, mozzerella and swiss )
- Chicken – pulled chicken, roast capsicum,avocado and cheese
- Vego – zucchini, capsicum, onion and cheese
Tickets are available for only $10 and drinks are available at Happy Hour prices from 6:30-7:30pm. Join us for a thoroughly unique evening of entertainment.
Remember to tag your photos #galahbar and email email@example.com
NOTE: EFTPOS available for bar and box office purchases only, Mojo Catering are cash only.
We are launching our Galah Bar membership – to be part of the feathery club you just need to send us your email address (or you can let us know at the door).
Merv Mail will keep you up to date with acts, what’s on offer for food and cocktails and specials like this one – Pre booked groups of 4 or more are in the running to win a bottle of prosecco to enjoy during the show!