Can’t see the form? Link directly to the tickets here »
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales – The Important Bits
- Tickets purchased online will be held at the Box Office for collection. Box Office is open 45 minutes prior to the performance time.
- Concessions are available for those who hold a government issued concession card. Valid concession identification must be shown at the Box Office on collection of tickets.
- All sales are final at the time of booking. There is no exchanges or refunds except as provided in the Live Performance Association code of ticketing practice.
- Payment may be made by Visa or MasterCard.
- A transaction fee and credit card fee (where applicable) may apply to all transactions.
- HotHouse Theatre adheres to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- HotHouse reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programmes as necessary.
- Full terms and conditions of sale are available here.
- Please advise staff of any access requirements when booking your tickets.